Monday, January 9, 2012

Just keep swimming*

I just recently made a delicious bath of Sweetcakes for one of my best friend's birthday. She was having a small get together at her new house so I wanted to make something fun, quirky and special, because that's exactly how she is. Happy (belated*) Birthday Sara! 


These were Vanilla-Flax Sweetcakes with either Vanilla-Almond Frosting or Dark Chocolate-Almond Frosting and Graham Cracker "Sand."

I had so much fun with these, and they turned out so yummy!

xo Gabi


*P.S. The first few posts will only have one picture to go along with it, I lost some pictures in a phone crash and only have a few :( I promise the new batches of Sweetcakes will have many photos!

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute! I love the sand and umbrellas! I bet she loved them! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
    xo
    mom

    ReplyDelete